ABOUT THE TOURS
- 1. Are your tours private or on shared group basis?
- All our tours are private. We accept single travelers and also big groups but all the excursions will be private.
- 2. Will I have to take local buses or taxis on the 5hrs Walking & Car Tour or the 8hrs Walking & Car Tour?
- The tour includes a private car and driver so, in Lima, that will be not necessary, but in the 8hrs Cusco Tour, if you feel tired due to the altitude, you can take one if you need it, as the first 4hrs of that tour are just by walking.
- 3. Will the tour driver also be my guide?
- Lima’s traffic is quite difficult, so guiding and driving at the same time is very hard to accomplish at a high quality level. That is why we always offer a private driver and a private guide working together on our tours.
- 4. What are the scheduled times for your tours?
- As our tours are private and personalized they can begin at any time you want, but this will depend on: availability, what you want to see (museums or shows schedules), flight timing, cruise docking time, daylight (especially for tours in Cusco), etc.
- 5. Do you do hotel, restaurant, train and long-distance buses reservations?
- We offer restaurant reservation assistance as an additional service to the clients who book tour and/or transfers with us, but we do not reserve any hotel, train or long-distance buses.
- 6. What is the best way to contact you and/or reserve your services?
- The best way is by sending us an e-mail or using the contact form that is in our webpage as we do not accept reservations by phone calls.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 1. Are entry tickets to museums or other attractions included on the tour price?
- No, our tour prices do not include entry tickets, neither the “Cusco Touristic Ticket”. This is because our itineraries are personalized, as not every visitor has the same interests.
- 2. The tour price includes food and beverages?
- No, our prices do not include any food or drinks, with the exception of our “Historical Bars Tour”.
- 3. How do I pay for a tour?
- We have four methods you can use: PayPal, Wells Fargo, Western Union and Money Gram. Just choose the one that fits you the best.
For more info please check out the “Payment Methods” document that we have sent to your e-mail on our first communication.
- 4. Can I pay the full amount in cash the same day of the tour?
- Sadly it is not possible. The reservations are confirmed once the advanced payment (50% or 100%, depending on the case) has been done.
- 5. Do kids have discounts?
- In some cases, it depends on their age. Please contact us for more info about this subject.